Selling Your Home - My Plan
At Teles Properties, we believe strongly that a properly detailed and executed marketing and sales plan achieves the best results for you. The following series of specific actions describe what we do to evaluate, prepare, market, negotiate and sell your property for its optimum price.
- What are your goals?
- What are your expectations?
- What is most important to you?
THE MARKET: market dynamics
- Macro vs. Micro Market
- Months Supply Inventory (MSI)
- Days on Market (DOM)
- Price Trends/Ratios
- Timing/Seasonal Considerations
YOUR HOME: in the market
- Distinguishing Characteristics
- Assessing Competition
- Buyer Profile
- Marketing Positioning
PLANNING: listing preparations
PLANNING: marketing preparations
- Property Brochures/Flyers
- Internet/Social Media Strategies
- Property Website
- Print Advertising
- Direct Mail/Email Marketing
- Teles Database
- Broker Networking/Caravan
- International Concept
- Public Relations
REPRESENTATION AND MARKETING: our competitive advantage
- Creating the Perception of Value
- Introducing the Property to the Market
- Executing the Marketing Plan
- Identifying/Finding prospects
- Showing and Selling the Property
- Monitoring Interest
- Communicating with you
- Responding to Changes in the Market
NEGOTIATIONS: where experience counts
- Attracting the Right Offer
- Qualifying the Opportunity
- Quantifying the Variables
- Multiple Offer Procedure
- Protecting your Interests
- Positioning you to Win
ESCROW: executing the contract
- Creating a Timeline
- Executing the Contract
- Your Duties
- Our Responsibilities
- Additional Negotiations
- Preparing to Close
CLOSING: completing the transaction
- Transitioning you from this property
- Final Documentation
- After the Closing
WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN: Teles Properties is there for you
- Keeping you Informed
- A resource for the Future
- Understanding your Future Needs
1417 Hill Street Santa Monica, CA 90405
What People are Saying
Michael N. Caan, Ph.D President, Pacific Crest Corp.
I interviewed several other realtors before choosing Jennifer Field as my agent.
Jennifer really "got" what I was looking for... from the start, Jennifer listened to my needs - location, budget, size and taste - and sought out properties that matched my criteria.
Jennifer knows the Westside like the palm of her hand. She is not simply familiar with each neighborhood, but knows literally every street within each area.
Together we looked at homes and for every one Jennifer shared insights... pros and cons of the location, the floor-plan, price versus market value, motivation of the seller, etc.
When we found a house that looked good, Jennifer did her homework - immediately checking comparable sales to give me up-to-date data on value, checking past records, etc.
In serious negotiation with a seller, I saw another side of Jennifer: a tough and skillful negotiator. I sincerely believe Jennifer got me a great deal, and the absolute best possible from the seller whose house I purchased. Lastly, her contacts - escrow people, home inspectors, etc., were also uniformly excellent.
I recommend Jennifer Field without reservation to anyone needing an exceptional realtor.