Helen Stringos-Arias & Jerry Arias - Culver City
Marny Maslon has been our realtor for the past year. From our initial meeting with her, she listened to our concerns and expectations. She gave us her professional opinions and we worked together to sell our home.
Our home sale was a lengthy procedure. The housing market was declining and Marny encouraged us to take the right steps to make the sale. We had frequent open houses, realtor opens and private showings. Marny was always prompt and ready for business. Every associate that sat at our open houses was equally as professional and congenial.
Marny's positive attitude, strong work ethic and high moral standards set her apart from the crowd. She has become a friend who was at all times looking out for our best interest.
We want to thank Marny and her associates for a job well done.
Martha Benoff - Brentwood
Marny Maslon helped us to sell our home today. We have lived in this house for 30 years and raised our family here. We sold our house because we want to liquefy our assets for investment in order to retire. So between the sweet memories of having lived in this house and our apprehension about our future finances, this sale was a minefield of conflicting feelings.
Marny mad this difficult process as easy as it could have possibly been. I met her while she was sitting on another broker's open house. Her enthusiasm, professionalism, warm personality, and caring attitude were immediately evident.
After we signed the listing agreement, she took the ball and ran with it.
- She listened empathetically to our concerns and objectives.
- She gave extensive information about current sales trends.
- She gave us excellent advice about establishing a price.
- She marketed our house quickly, aggressively, and effectively. (We got six offers and sold the house in a week.)
- She demonstrated very savvy negotiating skills during the sale and guided us calmly in making decisions with which we were happy. (We sold our home to a buyer who will really appreciate the house, at a price we were comfortable with, and with a deal that we have every confidence will be consummated within a month.)
- She was available by phone and responded quickly.
- She handled all the paperwork efficiently.
- She consistently adhered to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- She collaborated very well to other brokers during the marketing and negotiating processes.
My husband and I could not be happier with the services she provided. She said to us, I won't let you down. In this case, her word was truly her bond. As I am certain you are aware, she is an asset to her customers, to your firm, and to the community.
Nancy Bloch & David Palestrant
Marny Maslon made a world of difference in our move from northern to southern California. After just a few conversations and a couple of visits to properties, she completely understood what we were looking for in a house and community. She listened to us and worked diligently to find us just the right place. Once we did find our home (which we did quickly thanks to Marny), she was on top of every detail regarding the purchase. She has also been a precious resource for us in a new town, providing much needed information on everything from painters to pediatricians. Marny really takes her clients' needs and interests to heart. We feel very lucky to have found her!
452 Loring Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90024
Recent Blog Entry
A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 8:00pm
* New York Times bestseller * BusinessWeek bestseller * Wall Street Journal bestseller * Washington Post bestseller Lawyers. Accountants. Computer programmers. That’s what our parents encouraged us to become when we grew up. But Mom and Dad were wrong. The future belongs to a very different kind of person with a very different kind of mind. The era of [...]