Selling Your Home - My Plan
At Teles Properties, we believe strongly that a properly detailed and executed marketing and sales plan achieves the best results for you. The following series of specific actions describe what we do to evaluate, prepare, market, negotiate and sell your property for its optimum price.
- What are your goals?
- What are your expectations?
- What is most important to you?
THE MARKET: market dynamics
- Macro vs. Micro Market
- Months Supply Inventory (MSI)
- Days on Market (DOM)
- Price Trends/Ratios
- Timing/Seasonal Considerations
YOUR HOME: in the market
- Distinguishing Characteristics
- Assessing Competition
- Buyer Profile
- Marketing Positioning
PLANNING: listing preparations
PLANNING: marketing preparations
- Property Brochures/Flyers
- Internet/Social Media Strategies
- Property Website
- Print Advertising
- Direct Mail/Email Marketing
- Teles Database
- Broker Networking/Caravan
- International Concept
- Public Relations
REPRESENTATION AND MARKETING: our competitive advantage
- Creating the Perception of Value
- Introducing the Property to the Market
- Executing the Marketing Plan
- Identifying/Finding prospects
- Showing and Selling the Property
- Monitoring Interest
- Communicating with you
- Responding to Changes in the Market
NEGOTIATIONS: where experience counts
- Attracting the Right Offer
- Qualifying the Opportunity
- Quantifying the Variables
- Multiple Offer Procedure
- Protecting your Interests
- Positioning you to Win
ESCROW: executing the contract
- Creating a Timeline
- Executing the Contract
- Your Duties
- Our Responsibilities
- Additional Negotiations
- Preparing to Close
CLOSING: completing the transaction
- Transitioning you from this property
- Final Documentation
- After the Closing
WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN: Teles Properties is there for you
- Keeping you Informed
- A resource for the Future
- Understanding your Future Needs
BH Mid-Century Modern Beverly Hills, CA 90210
What People are Saying
Tara and Rob Wilson
Ms. Best was our real estate agent for a recent home purchase. She was very professional and always upbeat and we were extremely pleased with her and her entire office throughout the process.
Not only did Ms. Best help guide us to excellent properties within our price range but she new the right questions to ask while viewing the properties. When it came time to make an offer she was excellent in pulling up comparison prices which allowed us to make the best offer on the property of our choice within the set price.
During the closing processes she was fantastic. She got all the paper work together, kept on top of the various parties and showed up for all the inspections, again knowing the right questions to ask. She was very helpful throughout the process and made the experience of the purchase as painless as possible. She was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions or obtain the information.
We would enthusiastically recommend Patty for any real estate transaction as we felt very secure knowing that she was on our side.